PREMIS 200 End Cap
PREMIS 200 End Cap
PREMIS End Cap with Toggle Switch is a replacement end cap should the original end cap be worn or defective.
The New Next Generation PREMIS 200 Automatic Swing Door Opener is electro-mechanical for pedestrian automatic doors. They are designed for silent movement and durability and can be used to automate existing swing doors, or new installations. They may be used for both interior and exterior (double or single door) applications, and can be mounted on either side with push or pull arm, making them ideal for integration into any environment.
The PREMIS 200 Automatic Swing Door Opener has numerous applications, particularly as private or public access points for disabled persons or premises with heavy traffic and limited space. Automated door systems also provide excellent impermeability and consequently high energy efficiency, with a large range of accessories geared to user safety.
The PREMIS 200 Automatic Swing Door Opener has a wide range of functions that allow them to be adapted to suit any type of requirement, including fully automatic, push and go, push pads and access control. They are equipped with features such as a wheelchair courtesy function or an automatic opening and closing power increase (in case of high winds). It also includes the possibility of increasing the opening hold time in heavy traffic situations, or simply disabling automatic operation.
- When installing the PREMIS 200 Automatic Swing Door Opener you will require a digital programmer for setup.
- When installing a pair of PREMIS 200 Automatic Swing Door Opener you will require a sync cable to set up synchronization.
- The PREMIS 200 is highly recommended for upgrading doors to DDA compliance.
- Doors can also be used manually should there be a power failure.
- Door weight up to 250Kg.
- Motor Open Spring Close
- Push and Go
- Motor Assistance (option of switching the motor to assist with closing the door in windy conditions.
All automatic doors must comply with BS7036 & EN16005