The Premis 911 Keypad & Card Reader is a new generation multiple input keypad offering a standard 4-8 digit pin code with the option to include a proximity reader for up to 1200 users of cards and fobs.
The range supports pin only, card only or a combination of pin and card operation with two relay outputs, lock and alarm. The keypad accepts a 125KHZ EM proximity card and uses two zones. Zone 1 offers up to 1100 Pin & Card holders and Zone 2 allows up to 100 Pin & Card holders.
The Premis KP911 design has a lock output of up to 2 amps and an alarm output of 20 amps, both relays are normally open and closed settable. The keypads accept both 12-24v ac and dc power inputs.
The unit is IP68 rated which means it can be installed in the most extreme of environments as the wiring has total protection against the ingress of dust and the unit is protected against long periods of immersion under pressure. The strong Zinc Alloy Electroplated case also offers a reasonable amount of protection against vandalism.
The keys are back lit for easy visibility in low lit areas such as porches, under canopies and in areas with little or no street lighting. The slim line keypad is just 58mm wide enabling it to be fitted to most frames and comes with a one year warranty.
Features & Benefits
• Two relays operation, lock and alarm
• Pulse mode, Toggle mode
• Zone 1: up to 1100 Pin & Card holders
• Zone 2: up to 100 Pin & Card holders
• Standalone keypad card reader
• Pin length: 4-8 digits
• Card type: 125KHZ EM card
• Block enrolment, can enrol 1500 consecutive
Cards within 10 seconds
• Waterproof, conforms to IP68
• Strong Zinc Alloy Electroplated anti-vandal
• 1200 uses, supports Card, PIN, Card + PIN • Backlight keypad
• 12-24V AC/DC power input