ERREKA Automatic Swing Door Openers
The New Next Generation ERREKA Premis Automatic Swing Door Openers are electro-mechanical for pedestrian automatic doors. They are designed for silent movement and durability, and can be used to automate existing swing doors, or new installations. They may be used for both interior and exterior (double or single door) applications, and can be mounted on either side with push or pull arm, making them ideal for integration into any environment.
For supply only customers we provide training for all our products. These training events are provided at our factory unit in Bristol, we have many products readily available for live demonstration. These workshops are free-of-charge, ensuring you and your customers both benefit from correct installation, wiring, and application requirements.
Our technical support team are available to assist with any help and advice that you may need during installations. If you would like any further information or assistance regarding any of the products on this site, or to arrange training, please contact our office, where our technical team will be more than happy to discuss your needs.
- Automatic door Hotron Slim Profile Wireless Switch
- Swing doors PREMIS 200 Deep Recess Arm Extension
- Swing doors PREMIS 200 Slide Pull Arm
- Swing doors PREMIS 200 Push Arm
- Swing doors PREMIS 200 52mm Extended Pivot
- Swing doors PREMIS 200 Digital Selector
- PREMIS 200 Automatic Swing Door Opener
- 3H-IR14C/BL Monitored Side Screen Safety Sensor
- Automatic doors Push Pad 115mm x 115mm Wireless
- Swing doors Touchless Door Activation Switch
- Swing doors BEA 4SAFE Monitored On Door Safety Sensor
- Swing doors DDA Touchless Toilet Door System
- Sliding doors HR100-CT-2 Monitored Activation / Presence Sensor