ADSA - Automatic Door Suppliers Association
ADSA was formed in 1985 for the purpose of ensuring that its member companies offer superior levels of safety for pedestrian automatic doors.
ADSA exists to promote the highest standards in automatic doors and to help specifiers and customers obtain the best solution for their requirements. ADSA first developed the industry code of practice. This covers the safety aspects of automatic doors for pedestrian use. This subsequently formed the basis of BS 7036: 1988, a code of practice for provision and installation of safety devices for automatic, power operated pedestrian door systems.
- On Door Safety Sensor Rain Cover
- 3H-IR14C/BL Monitored Side Screen Safety Sensor
- Swing doors BEA 4SAFE Monitored On Door Safety Sensor
- Swing doors HR50 UNI Activation Sensor
- Swing doors HR50 Sensor Rain Cover
- Sliding doors HR100-CT-2 Monitored Activation / Presence Sensor