ERREKA AUTOMATIC DOORS VACANCY
Business Development Manager
ERREKA UK has an exciting new role for a Business Development Manager for the UK. We are committed to a five-year expansion program to build a UK sales team network, this person will ideally be located within the South of England with the ability to structure and build a sales team, initially targeting Supply Only Customers in focal areas of the M4 / M5. Specific areas to be discussed and agreed.
With this, the new Business Development Manager will help build a strong customer base, and create relationships with key account customers and small businesses. We consider this an exciting challenge for someone motivated and committed to building the ERREKA Brand and business in the UK.
Who are ERREKA
ERREKA Automatic Doors is one of the three business units within Matz-Erreka S. Coop., a cooperative belonging to
Mondragon Corporation (www.mondragoncorporation.com), which is one of the leading groups in Europe with a staff of over 75.000 employees, and with 15 technology centres, one university, and more than 130 international deployments.
ERREKA Automatic Doors is one of the main manufacturers in the sector and it is the company with the highest levels of growth, its commercial network today spreads throughout Spain and Mexico with 8 branches in Europe UK and working with distributors worldwide.
Responsibilities and challenges:
- Drive and develop sales within the key target areas of the region with a view to achieving the specific KPI’s outlined within the strategic sales.
- Works closely with the Sales Estimators to ensure quotations are formed based on the desired specification and market price level
- Develop strong relations with existing customer base to ensure continual repeat business, whilst also developing new targeted opportunities
- Develop a sales plan within the region focusing on Supply Only key market
Background and personal qualities:
- 2 to 3 years’ experience working within a field based sales role (preferably within the Automatic Door Sector)
- Technically minded with the ability to interpret architectural drawings
- Possess a “Can do” attitude and has the desire to make things happen
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability of responsibilities and build a network sales team
- A team player who can work within this environment whilst also having the ability to work on their own initiative
Excellent Salary with OTE
Medical Health Care
Company Car Mercedes or similar
28 Days Holiday per annum
Contact and application:
For further information, contact – Andre’ Navarra – Managing Director – firstname.lastname@example.org